Treefort Music Fest Temporary Public Art
DOWNLOAD CALL HERE
QUESTIONS/CLARIFICATIONS: Catina Crum, firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: 18 October 2019 at 2:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time
INDIVIDUAL PROJECT BUDGET: $100 - $5,000
In Partnership with Treefort Music Fest, the Boise City Department of Arts & History invites artists to submit an application for the opportunity to implement a project during Treefort Music Fest in 2020, scheduled for March 25th – March 29th. The project must occur during these dates, but the total duration of the project may extend beyond the festival’s schedule. Execution timelines will be negotiated based on each individual project. The goal is to commission innovative projects that engage a diverse public audience in order to activate locations throughout downtown Boise. New or existing work may be submitted for consideration. The theme is open, but the content must be appropriate for all members of the public. We will accept submissions from a variety of disciplines, but are particularly interested in funding the following categories:
- New media projects (light/ projection installations, projection mapping, etc.)
- Fine art performances (pop-up performances, street performances, happenings, etc.)
- Interactive or participatory projects or installations
The selection panel may select as many artists or artist teams as they see fit. Each project’s commission or budget request may vary, depending on the project’s specific needs. The maximum amount the artist may request is $5,000. The selection panel may choose to support several smaller-budget projects as well as projects of a larger budget. Multiple applications with varied project budgets may be submitted.
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Submit Applications to the Boise City Department of Arts & History 150 N. Capitol Blvd., Boise, Idaho, 83702. The submission package or envelope SHOULD BE SEALED and PLAINLY MARKED with the following:
Department of Arts & History
150 N. Capitol Blvd.
Boise, ID 83702
Artfort Public Art
- Via E-mail to email@example.com
- The subject line MUST READ: Artfort Public Art. File names (JPEGS, Proposals, Resume, etc.) shall be named ARTFORT and Artist name (example: ARTFORT-Smith01).