We invite you to pursue the Open Opportunities with Boise City Department of Arts & History listed here, as well as regional and national opportunities that are too good to pass up!
Best of luck—let us know if we can be of assistance.
Lighting 9th Street Truss Bridge: Design, Fabrication, and Installation
Deadline: June 07, 2017 at 13:00 PM
The Boise City Department of Arts & History seeks responses to a Design-Build opportunity from interested public works licensed contractors, joint ventures, or other applicable Design-Build (DB) qualified contractors describing their relevant experience, technical competence and approach to the design, fabrication, and installation of structural lighting for the 9th Street Truss Bridge. APPLY NOW
- 05/22/2017 | EcoCreations 8
- 05/23/2017 | 44th Annual Rocky Mountain National Watermedia Exhibition
- 05/30/2017 | Spirit of Wyoming: 3rd Annual Highwater Vodka Label Design Contest
- 05/31/2017 | RedLine Artist-In-Residence 2017 Call for Entry
- 06/01/2017 | Reno Chalk Art Festival 2017
- 09/30/2017 | Ocala Outdoor Sculpture Competition